Best CPU for Mining Rig : You’re at the right place If you are looking for the best crypto mining processor in 2019, because we’ve giving you all the information regarding the best processors in market.
Many people consider graphics cards to be the key part of the mining process, but it is also important to choose an appropriate processor for the operating system.
Best CPU for Mining Rig 2019
1. Intel CPU processor Celeron G3900
An Excellent CPU for Mining with Processor Count of 2. It is also suitable for low power file servers and low-end office computers.
- Processor Speed: 2.8 GHz Intel Celeron
- Processor Series: Intel Celeron
- CPU Manufacturer: Intel
- CPU Model Socket: LGA 1151
- Wattage: 51
Intel family has the cheapest processor like Celeron. The G3900 is connected to the LGA1151 jack – make sure it is compatible with the motherboard. It will be very good for the motherboards of the ZS170A, and it will be the cheapest thing you can have.
2. AMD Ryzen 1950X 16 Core CPU processor
It is also a good mining CPU having 16 core processors with an extended frequency range.
- Processor Count: 16
- Processor Brand: AMD | Series: Ryzen
- Hard Drive Size : 256 GB, 2 TB
- Processor Speed : 3 GHz
- Wattage: 180 | Operating System: Windows
The fact that 16 core, 32 thread processors have a significant advantage, but the 32 megabytes (MB) of Threadripper 1950X L3 make it an incredible exploration processor for many cryptos. It is undoubtedly expensive, but its execution can quickly pay the initial cost of this beautiful processor.
3. AMD Ryzen 7 1800X CPU processor
- Processor Speed: 4 GHz
- CPU Manufacturer: AMD | CPU Model Socket: am4
- Processor Count: 8
- Wattage: 95 watts
- RAM: DDR4 | Memory Speed: 32 MHz
- Computer Memory Type: DDR4 SDRAM
Ryzen is the brother of Threadripper. For a limited budget, this processor is quite powerful and profitable. But it also has slightly lower energy efficiency. Ryzen motherboards can cost as little as $ 65 to $ 355.